Hello world! My name is Hank, and I am from Oklahoma where I live with my paw-rents, Hailey and Chris. I just joined the family in 2020, but I settled in quickly. Mom and Dad have been spending more time at home lately due to something called Covid, so we’ve become fast friends. Mom asked me to put together a list of ten things you should know about me. Check them out below.
1. I walk like I’ve been sneaking whiskey sips all day. My paw-rents like to say I have drunk legs. Sometimes my stumpers get away from me when I’m running zoomies or climbing stairs, but I just shake it off and keep going!
2. Zoomies are a daily activity at our house. All it takes it a staring contest across the room with my big brother Gus, and before you know it, we are off to the races! Gus and I love to run in circles around all the furniture every night before bed. Speaking of my big bro…
3. I am absolutely crazy about my brother Gus. You can read all About Gus on his own post, but he is so much fun! Whatever Gus has, I want a piece of it. Whatever Gus is doing, I have to be involved in. I am basically his shadow!
4. My momma and I have a lot in common when it comes to chatting- we have a lot to say! Whether I am excited, upset, or bored, I like to let everyone know about it.
5. I never give up! Whether it is a game of tug ‘o war or wrestling in the yard, I never let big brother win just because he’s bigger. My mom says I’m persistent- not sure what that big word means.
6. My paw-rents have all kinds of silly nicknames for me, and I answer them all because I am such a good boy. Stanky Hanky, Hankster, Hankster Prankster, Hanky Panky and Drunky are just a few, but they all come from love!
7. Corgis are known for our silly sploots, and I am a professional. I love to sleep in the full four-paw sploot when I’m really tired.
8. One of my favorite places to hang out in the house is the laundry room. Why you might ask? Because that hot box you guys call a dryer is so cool! There is always fun shit falling out of there like socks and dryer sheets. I love to swoop them up with my mouth and go running through the house so no one can catch me!
9. When I’m not looking for trouble, I love to snuggle. I can’t get enough of being close to my people, so much so that if I decide I want your attention, no matter what you’re doing, I’ll pounce on your chest and lay down right on your shoulder. My mom says I’m like a parrot, but I don’t get it.
My mom said she wanted to add a little tidbit about me, so I left the last spot for her. Hope to see all you guys on the blog. You can find more updates about me on Instagram. My hashtag is #okchankypanky, or better yet you can follow my mom @cookingandcussingblog.
10. Hank is such a sweet boy. He has a certain sass and love of mischief that makes him the perfect addition to our home. You never know what to expect from Hank. He is always making me smile and laugh, even when he’s being a turd. Hank was just what we needed in 2020. He completed our family.
Latest posts by Hailey (see all)
- Pimento Mac and Cheese - March 19, 2023
- Jiffy Jalapeño Cornbread - March 12, 2023
- Butter Beans - March 5, 2023